Monday, March 15, 2010

The Revolution of Black

I LOVE wearing black. Don't get me wrong, I am not afraid of wearing colour, but I love the look of a black outfit.  Edgy, sophisticated, classy -- so many ways to pull off a great black outfit.

Looks like Fall 2010 brings the revolution of black - check out these looks from Hermes, Miu Miu, Elie Saab and Prada.



I have recently purged out my closet, and gave away/donated alot of stuff I don't really use/wear anymore.  So, I have been getting a bit out of hand with my shopping, and i'm starting off with a binge on bags -- I have been looking at a BEAUTIFUL Miu Miu bag that is calling my name. 
One thing I have realized -- you can never have too many bags.  I'm sure my family would beg to differ, but whatever! I can't wait until my trip to Rome -- Lord help me!

No comments: