Friday, May 21, 2010

Photoshoots Galore!!!

*Sigh*

What a long week! Between my normal day-to-day life, and the many dinners, drinks, catch-ups with friends, I'm soooo glad to be sitting in this room alone with the laptop to write something down.  It's been absolutely insane! And I realized how long it's been since I updated this blog.

So here's my attempt at a revival.

I've been shooting ALOT lately. ALOT!
It's been busy, but really cool.  A long time ago now, we (myself, Pabs and my future sister in-law) went to the Gladstone Hotel to do the quickest shoot ever with the sweetest model ever. Steph Ly is one of Canada's top import models, and she is obviously a stunner - but on top of all of that, she is super nice.  It was a very laid back shoot and no pressure kind of environment (which is always the best).

Here's a behind the scenes of the shoot.


And here are how the images turned out


Also, we've recently done a "Ribbon Series" of images which I love.




Finally, here are just some other recent shots



It's been a good week.  My birthday is just around the corner, so I'm thinking of ways to celebrate, and been spending a lot of time with the family, and friends.  Pablo's in Calgary as I type, but he's home this weekend (yay!!!).  It's a long weekend so I plan on getting caught up on my shopping and sleeping. And I have a hair appointment scheduled for next weekend, so I'm looking forward to my new, summer-do (I still don't know what I want to do with my mop that is called hair, but I'm excited nonetheless).
We have quite a bit of shoots lined up next week, so I'll try to do a better job posting entries, and keeping everyone posted.

And on that note, I drank a whole pitcher of sangria with some friends today, so I think I should take a little nap right now :)

Catch ya later!!! xoxo

No comments: