Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lunchin' w/the girls


So sorry I haven't been writing anything.  I had the most brutal week at work last week, which really prevented me from doing ANYTHING. I was lucky I got to sleep, and i'm so glad the week is over now.

This weekend is Easter long weekend (Happy Easter everyone)! Yesterday, I met up with my two besties. Laura (my law-studying, supermodel genius friend (in the pic above)) came down to Toronto from Ottawa.  Carla (my beautiful, smart, ambitious and next big writer, friend) came down to Toronto from Calgary. 

We had lunch on the patio at MBco. which was amazing, and we discussed what we will be doing this summer.  Carla stopped into Toronto for a couple of days before she leaves for Rome on Tuesday.  We decided that me and Laura are going to meet Carla in Rome to spend a week there, then we will go to Paris for another week.  These girls have been my friends since I was 2 years old and my family lived with Laura's family when we first came to Canada from Italy.  Some people downplay the need for close friends, but there are only a few people in your life that surpass being friends, to being family - and these girls are that for me.  I'm lucky after all of these years, and the fact that we don't even live in the same area's anymore, we can still make the effort to see and talk to one another. I loveeee this girls so much and yesterday was a super treat for me.

PS. See my Balenciaga bag!??!! Sigh!!! I'm in love with it <3 lol

Me and Dior on our way home

She was tired after a long day of lunchin', shopping, hair salon, and coffee's :)

Now, i'm off for a bike ride in this lovely soon-to-be summer weather.
Until next time!!! xo

No comments: