Thursday, March 11, 2010

001

Wow – it’s my first official blog post!

So, um I guess some introductions are in order?!? – never really blogged before, so I’m not sure how these things go…forgive me if this is uber lame.

My name is Lena Maria (yes, that’s my whole, first name) but people usually just call me Lena, or Maria. Btw, its Lena pronounced LÉNA not Leeeeena or Lina. 
I was born in Rome, and moved to Toronto as a kiddie. My background is Middle Eastern, with some Brazilian flaire. I can speak a bunch of languages and often muttle them together – mainly when I’m swearing.


So, yeah – I suppose you will learn more about me the more I blog and right now I bet the only people reading this are the ones who know me personally anyways (Hi Paul and/or Zoe) lol.


So what’s the best way to start this blog? – Louis Vuitton RTW Fall 2010 collection makes my tummy do summersaults, so I’ll share with you!!!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
This dress = *drool*



And check out the models. Marc Jacobs brought in a lot of familiar Victoria Secret/bikini modeling faces (Adriana Lima, Elle Macpherson, Alessandra Ambrosio, Bar Refaeli). I’m loving the ¾ length skirts and warm tones of the collection – and always the LV bags. Also love how he made these super heavy fabrics seem light and you can still see the figure underneath the coats/skirts – lovely!

So, hopefully I can maintain this blog -- I plan on writing often so we will see if I can keep the momentum going.   Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you again!!!

Lots O' Love xoxo


1 comment:

Paul said...

Hey Lena.. you are super cute and love your blog.